Content marketing portfolio
I’m both a southern gal and a secret rebel. Which means that I sometimes break the rules…but I’m very polite about it.
What’s that got to do with my content marketing portfolio? Well, pull up a chair and a glass of sweet tea and let me tell you.
The “rule” is that you’re supposed to have a specialty — a single topic area you write about for a bunch of different clients. I do have a specialty, but it’s not an industry or even a topic. It’s business. I have a thorough understanding of how business works — and I love it (yes, I’m a dork) — and that expertise is applicable to almost any business application.
I’m the person you hire if your goal is to engage people who buy what you do rather than people who do what you do (or invest in or regulate it).
Here’s what you’ll see in my content marketing portfolio:
- In the box, you’ll see a list of some brands I’ve worked with either directly or indirectly (through agencies or other content platforms).
- Next is a sampling of some of my bylined content (mostly B2C).
- Below that, you’ll find a list of industries and topics for my ghostwritten content (200+ blog posts and articles, including most of my B2B work). If you’d like more in-depth information about any of these, I’ll be happy to chat with you one-on-one.
Retail and Service
Job and Career
HR, leadership, and personal development
- Emotional intelligence
- Employee morale and engagement
- Top challenges for HR managers
- Top challenges in managing payroll
- HR planning vs. payroll planning
- Payroll outsourcing
- Employee incentives
- Productivity tips
- Communication best practices
- Leadership best practices
- Ethical/sustainable supply chains
- Supply chain’s role in strategic planning
- Supply chain management for beginners
- The future of the supply chain
- Supply chain/procurement audits
- Global sourcing
- Direct store delivery
- Traceability requirements
- Container shipping
- The industrial internet (IoT)
- Can the Cloud handle the IoT?
- Unstructured data
- Mobile banking
- 3D printing
- Email automation through weather targeting
- Enterprise phone systems
- Call center technology
- Call center best practices
- Wearable tech
- Data center cabling
- Cybersecurity (DDOS attacks, DNS attacks, NTP servers, etc.)
- Digital governance, compliance, and GDPR
- Things you can do with a degree in graphic design
- Things you can do with a degree in business administration
- Things you can do with a degree in legal studies
- The effects of globalization
- Designing for mobile
- Personal branding
Roofing and construction
- LEED certifications
- AIA credits
- Environmentally friendly roof design (blue roofs, green roofs, coatings, etc.)
- How to minimize energy loss
- Roof safety statistics
- Federal vs. state OSHA regulations
- The most commonly violated OSHA regulations
- Commercial roofing scams
- Rooftop pipe supports
- Roofing warranty red flags
- Winter roof prep
- Summer roof prep
- Signs of impending roof collapse
- The use of drones in roofing management
- Roofing construction trends
- Roof replacement
- Rooftop walkways
- Sustainable materials and construction techniques
- Boating safety
- Cold water immersion suits
- IMO regulations
- Commercial fishing
- Polar Code training
- Hypothermia prevention
- Abandon-ship procedures
- New cruise ship regulations
- Middle Market businesses
- Special Olympics
- Offshoring vs. nearshoring
- Autism research
For more writing samples, please visit my full bylined portfolio on Pinterest.
If you want more insight into my business and how I work with clients, you can learn a lot from my blog.
If you have any questions about whether my skill set matches your project, please get in touch so we can chat.